The solar panel hanger is designed to assist with the mounting, leveling, and staging of solar panels in traditional roof mount situations. The tool was created to be an extra pair of hands without the cost of adding another installer to your crew. With this tool you can have multiple installers focused on separate jobs which can speed up the installation, help ensure your panels are perfectly aligned and provides a safe way to stage multiple panels on the roof at one time.
These are sold in a set of two units per order.
Why do I need it?
- Speed up installations
- Reduce labor cost
- Holds panels in place while wiring the array
- Simplify the process of leveling panels
- Hold panels in place before mounting
- Reduce the risk of installer injury
- Works on any rail style racking
- Adjustable panel cantilever
- Eliminate rail stuffing when staging panels
- Stage multiple panels closer to install point
What type of racking does it work with?
EcoFasten Solar, Everest Solar Systems, IronRidge, DWP (Performed Line Products), Quick Mount PV, Unirac, SunModo & SnapNrack have all been confirmed! With the universal foot, this tool should work on any solar racking you may find yourself working with.
Installing Solar Panels
- Universal Jaw works with any industry-standard racking
- Width Range .75"-1.625" in 0.040" increments
- Macro adjustments allow panel cantilever adjustments in portrait or landscape from 10"-15" overhang
- Range 9.5"-14.5" in 1" increments (from lower racking to bottom of solar panel)
- Micro adjustments accurately level panels to roofline and adjacent panel
- Range 1.5" in continuous increments
- Weight capacity (per set) in install mode is 60lbs on a 12/12 pitch roof**
Staging Solar Panels
- Holds up to 6 panels per set
- 200 lbs on a 12/12 pitch roof**
** Product not recommended for use above 12/12 pitch roof